Although J's other sister and her husband were missing, they had an excellent excuse for their absence: they had a baby that day, so J and I have another new neice! She is precious!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Thanksgiving Success!
We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year, and I will un-humbly admit that it was a success! My parents and brother, as well as J's grandma and sister's family were our guests. J's grandpa and his wife joined us for pie afterwards, and we missed our other family members who were far away but not forgotten. The men deep fat fried a turkey outside, while the women roasted one inside, but no "winner" was proclaimed; they were both delicious! I am thankful for....elastic-waist maternity pants this Thanksgiving!
Although J's other sister and her husband were missing, they had an excellent excuse for their absence: they had a baby that day, so J and I have another new neice! She is precious!
Although J's other sister and her husband were missing, they had an excellent excuse for their absence: they had a baby that day, so J and I have another new neice! She is precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment