![]() |
| Check out the tufting! blog.addicted2decorating.com |
![]() |
| Hello, nailheads! http://www.potterybarn.com/ |
![]() |
| jensidea.blogspot.com |
| http://www.mycandicedesign.com/furniture/item.dT/beds-others |
![]() |
| images.meredith.com |
![]() |
| http://www.ivillage.com/ |
Farm Boy meets City Girl. Farm Boy and City Girl get married. City Girl moves to farm to be with Farm Boy. Newlyweds work on farmhouse and farmyard. City Girl works as interior designer, commuting between big city and little town. Farm Boy farms. Farm Boy and City Girl have a family...
![]() |
| Check out the tufting! blog.addicted2decorating.com |
![]() |
| Hello, nailheads! http://www.potterybarn.com/ |
![]() |
| jensidea.blogspot.com |
| http://www.mycandicedesign.com/furniture/item.dT/beds-others |
![]() |
| images.meredith.com |
![]() |
| http://www.ivillage.com/ |
Jill, I was visiting with Janelle Bengston last night and I was talking about our kitchen -- I wish I had known you had helped her with her kitchen. We are working with Braaten now (because we thought that was our only option of a designer!) Boo!
ReplyDeleteKristen Hvidsten (we met through Kennedy's summer morning bible study a couple summers ago)