Monday, August 1, 2011

Luxury

In keeping with the theme of my last post-


[“Wait!” you say, “There was a theme to your last post?! Was it interior design, or flooding, or materialistic people, or remodeling? I couldn’t tell because you were jumping all over the place, Jill!”
Okay, I’m sorry. I’ll try to stay on track this time.]


In keeping with ONE of the themes of my last post, life on the farm just got a little more comfortable last week. We had central air conditioning and a driveway installed. Two things that we considered luxuries up until recently.

So exciting!

Here is my dad and J installing pavers and prepping the ground...

 It is a work in progress (like most things around here), but definitely an improvement!





Here is my cousin and my baby last July trying to cool off in front of the fan during a heat wave…


…and this is us now…


Just kidding! I got this picture as a forward and I have no idea whose dog this is, but it does look just like our friends’ dog, Stella. And I can picture Stella doing this, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment