Then, after another small jaunt, I’m meeting up with a
friend to attend this:
Our college friend features her fabulous finds and
re-purposed home décor at this boutique, so we can’t wait to see what she has
been up to. You can link up to her blog here: House of Maus.
This event is right up my alley, and I cannot wait to be
inspired, maybe make some purchases, and figure out how to transfer the
business that these talented ladies have created into my own rural life. I’ve been itching to work on some projects,
but that pesky, little thing called “work” is taking up a lot of my timeJ Don’t get me wrong, I love what I do for a
living. I’m just thinking hard lately
about combining that with my other hobbies and making a fun, flexible career
out of it. That just might be what the
doctor ordered after baby number two arrives…

No comments:
Post a Comment