In case you were wondering what L’s “big boy” room will look
like once the baby comes, here is a hint….
My little helper and I did some exploring in our yard on this gorgeous, sunny, unexpected day off. I'm thinking some spray-paint and improvising can make this old headboard new again. That old sled will look perfect hanging on the wall... unless it is still functional, in which case it may be put to use next winter! And that wire basket is the perfect size for holding books and toys.
How about these RED cubbies? I think he approves.
And, I have plenty of these laying around. Just search "pallet" on www.pinterest.com and be amazed at what comes up.
'Tis the season for parking
outside, because there won’t be room for any vehicles once I start using the
garage for my very own girl-shop.
No comments:
Post a Comment